Relational Aggression and Bullying - Information and Campaigns
- stopbullying.gov - United States federal initiative for bullying prevention with a great resource list.
- The Bully Project - The movement that resulted in Lee Hirsch's documentary featuring American students who were regularly bullied.
- Youth Voice Project - The first large-scale research project to find out student perceptions regarding aggression in their schools
- Mean Stinks - A Facebook initiative from Secret Deoderant to encourage girls to "Gang up for Good"
- Stop Bullying, Speak Up - Campaign from Cartoon Network with information and public service announcements
- Bully Police USA - Up to date information on anti-bullying laws in the United States as well as advocacy
Relational Aggression and Bullying - Curriculum and Programs
- Cyberbullying Research Center - research, infromating, and tools to prevent cyberbullying and help promote digital citizenship
- O2 - Keeping kids safe: A guide to children, mobiles, and the Internet
Youth Leadership / Empowerment
- Do Something - the largest teen resource on the Internet for finding ways to make a difference in your community
- Positive Youth Development - based on Search Institute's 40 Developmental Assets, PYD gives students a voice in making their schools and community better places
School Climate / Safety
- National School Climate Center - Everything you needed to know about improving school climates; Research based information and school screening tools available here!
- School Safety Advocacy Council - The "go to guys" for School Resource Officer Training as well as bullying prevention and other school safety issues.